Give your business a solid legal infrastructure and and the edge to thrive in the modern business world.
For more than 20 years Ms. Fuller has represented clients in federal and state courts in all manner of disputes. As an attorney with the New York City Corporation Counsel’s Office (1989-1995), the Seattle office of Bullivant Houser Bailey (1997-2003), the Safeco Insurance Companies and the Liberty Mutual Insurance Group (2003-2010), and to present, she has represented clients in lawsuits, arbitrations, mediations and countless negotiations.
Ms. Fuller helps clients achieve their goals and protect their companies. She also loves her Big Green Egg, local farmers’ markets, and reading cookbooks for fun.
Licensed to Practice In:
- Washington State
- New York State
- J.D., 1989, Yeshiva University/Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (New York, NY)
- B.A., 1986, Brandeis University (Waltham, MA)
- Washington State Bar Association; Business Law Section, and Solo and Small Practice Section
- King County Bar Association
- Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA)
- Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Washington Hospitality Association