Give your business a solid legal infrastructure and and the edge to thrive in the modern business world.
For nearly 30 years Ms. Fuller has represented clients in federal and state courts in all manner of disputes. She has represented clients in lawsuits, arbitrations, mediations and countless negotiations.
Ms. Fuller helps clients achieve their goals and protect their companies. She also loves her Big Green Egg, local farmers’ markets, and reading cookbooks for fun.
Licensed to Practice In:
- Washington State
- New York State
- Brandeis University (B.A.)
- Yeshiva University/Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D.)
- Washington State Bar Association; Business Law Section, and Solo and Small Practice Section
- King County Bar Association; Solo and Small Practice Section
- Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA), Board Member
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)