The Law Office of Susan K. Fuller, PLLC provides General Counsel and litigation services for small businesses. Ms. Fuller is also an independent third party neutral, providing arbitration and mediation services.
For more than 30 years, Ms. Fuller has represented clients in federal and state courts in all manner of disputes. Her work has encompassed complex commercial cases, construction cases, federal civil rights litigation (including class actions), employment litigation, tort and accident cases, property-and-casualty insurance matters, and many other types of issues.
For Small Businesses:
- Contract analysis, drafting, and enforcement (construction contracts, vendor agreements, sales contracts, employee contracts, leases, etc.)
- Contract dispute negotiation (with customers, vendors, etc.)
- Advice and documents regarding entity formation (operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, bylaws, etc.)
- Corporate dissolution
- Advice and counsel regarding employees and independent contractors
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-solicitation agreements
- General counsel legal services for small businesses
As Independent Third Party Neutral: