The Law Office of Susan K. Fuller, PLLC provides General Counsel and litigation services for small businesses. Ms. Fuller is also an independent third party neutral, providing arbitration and mediation services.
For more than 20 years, Ms. Fuller has represented clients in federal and state courts in all manner of disputes. Her work has encompassed complex commercial cases, construction cases, federal civil rights litigation (including class actions), employment litigation, tort and accident cases, property-and-casualty insurance matters, and many other types of issues.
For Small Businesses:
- Contract analysis, drafting and enforcement (e.g., construction contracts, vendor agreements, sales contracts, employee contracts, leases, etc.)
- Contract dispute negotiation (with customers, vendors, etc.)
- Advice and documents regarding entity formation (including operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, by-laws, etc.)
- Corporate dissolution
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-soliciation agreements
- Legal audits
- General counsel legal services for small businesses
As Independent Third Party Neutral: