- Hiring in Seattle? Rules for Criminal Background Checks
- Buying (or Investing in) A Brewery in Washington State? A Few Things To Keep In Mind
- Opening a Business? Don’t Forget a Lawyer! Part 1: Licenses and Leases
- Independent Contractors: What’s the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and an Employee?
- Affordable Care Act Basics (“Obamacare”) for Washington State Residents
Tag Archives: criteria
Many small business owners would like to know when they can hire an “Independent Contractor” vs. an “Employee.” This article is a modest effort to help clear things up a bit. What IS an “Independent Contractor”? First and foremost, and … Continue reading