- Opening a Business? Don’t Forget a Lawyer! Part 1: Licenses and Leases
- Independent Contractors: What’s the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and an Employee?
- Affordable Care Act Basics (“Obamacare”) for Washington State Residents
- Got Employees or Thinking of Hiring? Here are Some Basics You Need to Know- Part 1
- Keeping Your Business Healthy With Legal Checkups
Tag Archives: defend lawsuit
You just received a “Summons and Complaint”. After recovering from the surprise, you see your company is being sued by a customer complaining your product did not work, or that they were harmed by the product, or that they slipped … Continue reading