- Opening a Business? Don’t Forget a Lawyer! Part 1: Licenses and Leases
- Independent Contractors: What’s the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and an Employee?
- Affordable Care Act Basics (“Obamacare”) for Washington State Residents
- Got Employees or Thinking of Hiring? Here are Some Basics You Need to Know- Part 1
- Keeping Your Business Healthy With Legal Checkups
Tag Archives: jurisdiction
Congratulations, you have decided to go into business for yourself! Tired of working for others, and you are ready to take the leap. If you are opening a business in Washington State, there are many things to keep in mind, … Continue reading