- Hiring in Seattle? Rules for Criminal Background Checks
- Buying (or Investing in) A Brewery in Washington State? A Few Things To Keep In Mind
- Opening a Business? Don’t Forget a Lawyer! Part 1: Licenses and Leases
- Independent Contractors: What’s the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and an Employee?
- Affordable Care Act Basics (“Obamacare”) for Washington State Residents
Tag Archives: lawsuit
You just received a “Summons and Complaint”. After recovering from the surprise, you see your company is being sued by a customer complaining your product did not work, or that they were harmed by the product, or that they slipped … Continue reading