- Hiring in Seattle? Rules for Criminal Background Checks
- Buying (or Investing in) A Brewery in Washington State? A Few Things To Keep In Mind
- Opening a Business? Don’t Forget a Lawyer! Part 1: Licenses and Leases
- Independent Contractors: What’s the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and an Employee?
- Affordable Care Act Basics (“Obamacare”) for Washington State Residents
Tag Archives: legal audit
Congratulations, you have decided to go into business for yourself! Tired of working for others, and you are ready to take the leap. If you are opening a business in Washington State, there are many things to keep in mind, … Continue reading
What is a “legal checkup”? It’s an annual checkup for your business. Just as with your personal health, things change and checkups catch issues before they turn into serious problems. A legal checkup is important in keeping your business healthy. … Continue reading