- Hiring in Seattle? Rules for Criminal Background Checks
- Buying (or Investing in) A Brewery in Washington State? A Few Things To Keep In Mind
- Opening a Business? Don’t Forget a Lawyer! Part 1: Licenses and Leases
- Independent Contractors: What’s the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and an Employee?
- Affordable Care Act Basics (“Obamacare”) for Washington State Residents
Tag Archives: termination
You’ve owned a business for the last few years. Things are going reasonably well; the company took a bit of a hit during the last couple of years, but things are stable. Nonetheless, there are a few things keeping you … Continue reading