- Can Employers in Washington State Require Employees to Vaccinated Against Covid-19?
- Attorneys’ Fees Clauses-The Basics
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (“FFCRA”)
- Hiring in Seattle? Rules for Criminal Background Checks
- Buying (or Investing in) A Brewery in Washington State? A Few Things To Keep In Mind
Tag Archives: vaccine
As vaccination against Covid-19 rolls out, employers want to know if they can require employees to get vaccinated. In Washington State, the short answer is, yes, but employers must do so in ways that comply with wage-and-hour rules, and other rules … Continue reading