- Opening a Business? Don’t Forget a Lawyer! Part 1: Licenses and Leases
- Independent Contractors: What’s the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and an Employee?
- Affordable Care Act Basics (“Obamacare”) for Washington State Residents
- Got Employees or Thinking of Hiring? Here are Some Basics You Need to Know- Part 1
- Keeping Your Business Healthy With Legal Checkups
Tag Archives: withholding tax
Many small business owners would like to know when they can hire an “Independent Contractor” vs. an “Employee.” This article is a modest effort to help clear things up a bit. What IS an “Independent Contractor”? First and foremost, and … Continue reading