- Buying (or Investing in) A Brewery in Washington State? A Few Things To Keep In Mind
- Opening a Business? Don’t Forget a Lawyer! Part 1: Licenses and Leases
- Independent Contractors: What’s the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and an Employee?
- Affordable Care Act Basics (“Obamacare”) for Washington State Residents
- Got Employees or Thinking of Hiring? Here are Some Basics You Need to Know- Part 1
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Understand the basics of the new “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (“Obamacare”), and information for Washington State residents. Continue reading
What is the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)? It’s a statute which governs sales of goods (and a few other things). Every state has a version, and Washington’s is RCW 62A. So what kind of stuff does the UCC apply to? … Continue reading